Invitation to be a Garden Days Champion
The objective is for each Champion Organization to be an ambassador for Garden Days vis a vis its community.
Each Champion Organization is asked to identify one person within the organization to be a liaison with Garden Days and to ensure Garden Days information is communicated via its communication channels in order to promote the vision, objectives and activities of Garden Days.
The process is simple. We will provide you with Garden Days messages (4 to 5 between leading up to and during Garden Days 2020) that you can adapt and distribute to your organization along with a few words from you about why they should participate in and support Garden Days.
Our hope is that members of your organization will engage with the Garden Days social media campaign.
In return for your being a member of our Network of Champions, we will be pleased to recognize the name of your organization on the Garden Days webpage.
The Canadian Garden Council is grateful for the support that each Champion has volunteered to help create local, regional, and national awareness of this program.
Garden Days Commitment
- Provide you with easy-to-use information on an ongoing basis
- Provide your organization with visibility on the Garden Days website
- Connect you to our social media tools
- Support you in any way possible using the resources that we have on hand
- Implement and manage national PR, social & digital media marketing campaigns
- Communicate changes in our plans as opportunities and challenges arise.
If your organization is interested, please send email to [email protected] to get more info and sign up